Friday, May 27, 2011

China Glaze Devotion Swatch and Review


Now that I finally have A camera I can start updating my blog again. I took a one day shopping trip to Buffalo two weeks ago and ended up getting some China Glaze polishes. Did I mention they were ONLY $5.99? I HAD been paying $9.99 CDN at Trade Secrets in Toronto! I have no clue how they justify the $4 dollar difference in price but I have really learnt to be more vigilant about what I am WILLING to pay the "Canadian" price for. Interestingly though, I also stopped at a Walgreen's in Buffalo and it seemed that prices for drugstore mascaras are higher there than at a local Walmart. 
I haven't tried too many China Glaze polishes (more of an OPI gal) but they mostly seem to need two coats for a smooth, opaque finish. I definitely like the consistency of this one. Now that I see it the colour reminds me a lot of NARSFull Metal Jacket (which I wanted but could not justify since it really wasn't that unique a colour) minus the high price tag. 





No comments:

Post a Comment