Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Rose Romance


There are a few very good reasons why I am absolutely addicted to M.A.C. and have found few make-up brands that can compare. First of all, the vividness of the exhausting range of colors is almost incomparable. There is a color to match every skin-tone, no matter how light or dark one may be. Plus, for those ladies who want to take their make-up a notch and try more dramatic looks, MAC has a multitude of its own artist-inspired creations to choose from under Looks. There will never be a shortage of choices. All one truly needs is a little inspiration!
So what does MAC have in store for this season? With the onset of spring, MAC's latest collection, is rose-inspired with touches of sheer pinks, shimmery lilacs and soft blues. The entire feel of this collection is very delicate and surreal. Browse through some of the looks inspired by this collection and you'll find yourself nodding in agreement.
So what are my personal favorites? I fell in love with the new See thru Lip Color in Tender Tryst. I'm not a huge fan of dramatic mouths as I nearly almost always emphasize my eyes more but this color is simply sumptuous and will have your mouth dripping in les cerises!
Sooner or later, it's definitely going to find its way into my handbag! ;)

1 comment:

  1. that's a great make up!


    http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete